Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Student Loans Ruined My Life

If money problems make you uncomfortable, stop reading now.



I'm broke. Broker than broke, actually. My bank account reads a glowing red -$38.47.
And I'm expecting another $125 to try to go through probably today for my parking  at my office building. 

Awesomeeeee.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Michigan for one of my best friend's wedding. The gas light is on in my car. I have 2 gift certificates I won at work for being awesome that total $50 that are missing in the pile of crap from my recent move. I have a $50 gift card for Victoria's Secret that won't be getting me very far as well as a Macy's gift card that's not getting me anywhere.

The plan tonight is to play a game called "What Can I Return?"

I've had some things that need to go back to Walmart, Kmart, and Target that are in my back seat right now that I will be taking back that will get me about $50. 

The cash that I currently have will be going into my account to get my balance back to a beautiful black $0.00 or above.

I have a little room to feed myself on my credit cards for the next 1.5 weeks.

Please pray for me that I find a new job and my student loan consolidation goes through because I can't handle life right now and I'm tired of crying.

I'm so fucked right now. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment