Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ehrmehgerd!

^^^This guy^^^ knows what's up! 

That's right! I went shopping. And got amazing cheap(ish) things that I am super excited to share! This shopping all happened because I am going out with a group of friends for work tomorrow night and I desperately need something to wear. So, I turned to my favorite thrift store... Goodwill. 


Now, I didn't find anything for going out, but I did find a few great deals! Check it out...

Score! 
The red (A says its coral) is a New York & Co. and the blue (which is really teal but I have a crap camera until I can afford something better) is from J.Crew. Both steals at $5 a pop! I also snagged a pair of Gap Trouser jean pants for $7, and a copy of Mean Girls for $2. All in all a good trip to the local Goodwill. 

On the way home from Goodwill, A and I stopped off at Avenues because we had noticed a "Store Closing" sign and guess what that means!?! SALE!! That is right, everything in the store is 70-80% off. Excellente. I ended up only buying one blouse but went back today to dig through somethings because I just *knew* there was more to find. This is what I found....


I scored a pair of white skinny jeans (which I am scared to wear but I've been doing a lot of blog reading and soul searching and I think I can do it) for $15.40, the lavender (I know it doesn't look lavender) blouse for $10.46, and that TOO cute dress at $14.98! Not too shabby, hey? 

When I left Avenue, I noticed Ross was still open, and who can pass up a good sifting through those racks? Not I. I got 2 GREAT deals! 

Do. You. See. That?!?
That's a double-headed snake belt. FOR $1.99! Ehrmehgerd! I died a little from all the excitement. I actually almost bought two of them because of the price and how amazing it really is. The top next to it is the beautiful blue and black lace that I am very excited to wear and it was a steal at $10.99. 


So, there you have it. This was my evening last night and tonight. I'm not much of a shopper, but when I get the bug, I love it! 

Happy hunting!

<3Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment