Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday Bliss

Do you remember the single greatest moment of your life?

I DO!

I mean this moment ranks up there with other special moments like:

1. Watching my sister marry her lurverr
2. Securing employment with a government contractor at a CAPS game (6 months out of school WOOT)
3. Becoming part of the greatest sisterhood I could EVER imagine! ΓH <3

***EDIT***
3a. Meeting the one and only Allie, my sidekick and radio co-host, in what might be the worst university lit class ever and becoming life long friends
***END EDIT***

4. Not dying from appendicitis....

...are you getting a good understanding of how great this moment was?

This.

Was the moment.

Every woman dreams of.

I was in the middle of straightening my hair when...


My very own Kitchenaid mixer had arrived at my doorstep!

HALLELUYERRR!

And it's PURPLE! Sweet baby Jesus!

So much baking will be happening! I've actually gotten to make a few things and will be sharing sometime this weekend. I have a couple of posts to do... one pretty lengthy and one major FAIL. I'd rather not show you how bad it was, but it must be done.

I finally finished my hair and was on my way to meet some friends.



I am one happy lady!
Thanks to the greatest momma and dad ever!
Look forward to some baking posts this weekend. 

<3 Tina

2 comments:

  1. You forgot a monumental moment ... meeting me! Lol

    It's beautiful, Tina. I cannot wait to see what amazing goodies you conjure up with that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Allie! I will edit accordingly :P I love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete