Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Deals and Steals

Recently I've been thrifting, freecycling, and craigslisting as much as I can.  Next weekend, I will be finally relocating to a new apartment with my sorority sister, A. I am beyond excited. I will be sure to post pictures of the new place, before, and after the move. It. Will. Be. Glorious. 

For now, I thought I would share some past thrifty finds and bargains. 
There is one Goodwill in particular that I absolutely ADORE. They always have plenty in my size and its all name brands in very good condition. 

 (Please forgive the quality of these photos. They were all taken with my cell phone.) 
Brand new, never worn shoes. $15 at Goodwill.

Thrifted outfit...Gap jeans-Goodwill $6, Jones New York blazer Goodwill $6, Mossimo shirt Target clearance $4, necklace auctioned gift from mom price unknown, boots Goodwill $15.


Mossimo bustier top - Target clearance buy - $5.98

Where are some of your favorite places to find good deals? If you're in the DC area, share your secret spots! I always love finding new places with good bargains :)

Get out there and do some shopping! 

Happy hunting! :)

<3 Tina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment